Best sites to watch Hindi movies online
Bollywood is clearly the biggest movie industry in the world, with over 1,000 movies made per year and more than 3 billion viewers. It clearly beats Hollywood by the number of films made as well as by the viewer numbers.
The problem is where to find good quality Hindi movies to watch online?
There are various excellent free streaming sites to watch Hindi movies online, but they can be geo-blocked in your country, and accessing some of them can lead to stumbling upon risky malware.
Thankfully, these issues can easily be resolved if you install and use a reliable VPN for streaming Hindi movies online.
A good VPN will mask your IP address, hide your online activities, and in many cases, will protect you from malware. Plus, you can use the VPN to spoof your IP as if it is coming from another country and thus get access to geo-blocked content on the Hindi movie streaming sites in your country.
Here are the best sites to watch Hindi movies online for 2020
Hotstar is definitely one of the best sites to watch movie Hindi online. It includes thousands of Bollywood movies, some of which you can watch for free, and others for a fee.
To access the free Bollywood movies, just go to the Hotstar site and navigate to the categories which do not have a Premium badge.
The website doesn’t require that you register or log in in order to enjoy the Hindi movies for free.
Hotstar has multiple categories to browse through, including Bollywood romance, drama, comedy, recent releases, TV shows, and more.
You can also find sports content to live stream at Hotstar without handing over any of your personal information.
The free online Hindi movie streaming service does have ads, which you can easily override with an adblocker or a VPN with built-in ad blocking functionality.
Voot is another free Bollywood movie streaming site, which includes a large library of classic and new Hindi films.
Apart from the Hindi movies, you can also find and stream Bengali, Kannad, Telugu, and English movies on Voot.
Voot does require that you register and sign in, and it has ads, which can be avoided with a reliable ad-blocker.
The Voot streaming website is very easy to navigate and use, and you can use it to stream other content such as TV shows, news, kid’s films, short films, and more.
You can browse through the categories or search the website to find the movies or other content you are interested in.
Voot is available for desktop computers and also comes with nifty Android or iOS apps for streaming to your phones or other devices.
Most of the movies and videos on the site are of high quality, and the speed is reliable and will ensure seamless streaming without buffering.
Since Voot is geo-blocked outside of India, if you are located anywhere else, you will need to use a VPN and a connection to a virtual server in India in order to unblock the content and enjoy the movies of your choice.
Zee5 is another one of the best sites to watch online Hindi movies for free. It allows for free streaming of some of the movies and shows which are not marked with a Premium badge.
You can use the search engine or browse through the catalog to view all movie link thumbnails which don’t have the Premium badge and which can be accessed immediately for free.
The streaming website has a wide selection of Indian movies of all genres, years, and in different regional languages.
The website also provides free and premium access to many TV shows and news from the region.
The website is not blocked outside of India, so you shouldn’t have a problem accessing it.
Still, as with all free streaming and torrenting sites, you may want to use a VPN to remain anonymous and safe when streaming your selected Bollywood films.
SonyLiv is another Indian-based streaming site where you can find numerous Indian movies, as well as local TV channels.
Some of the content is available for free, and streaming it doesn’t require signing in.
The free content does have ads, which some viewers may find annoying.
If you sign up for the premium usage, you will be able to enjoy an ad-free streaming experience when watching the best Bollywood movies online.
You can also use an ad blocker.
Unfortunately, SonyLiv is geo-blocked within the boundaries of India, so fans of Bollywood movies from other parts of the world will need to use a VPN with an Indian server in order to gain access to the restricted content.
YouTube is the biggest video sharing platform in the world, so there is no surprise that you can find a lot of Hindi movies and shows and watch Bollywood movies for free. Unfortunately, some of them are not legally shared.
The best trusted and legal Hindu movie on YouTube which you can use to watch Bollywood movies online for free include:
Rajshiri – this is the official YouTube channel of the famous Bollywood production company which offers a wide selection of its older movies. It is among the best sites to watch Hindi movies online free.
Shemaroo Movies – this is a legal Hindi movie YouTube channel where you can stream some classic as well as new Indian films. You can watch Bollywood movies online for free on one of the best YouTube channels to watch Hindi and Bollywood movies.
Hungama Movies offers a selection of excellent quality classic and newer Hindi movies, as well as over 3.5 million Bollywood songs you can enjoy.
Most of the content on the streaming site is available for free. You can also earn some Hungama coins by registering for one of the best sites to watch Bollywood movies online free, listening to songs, and watching movies online for free in order to collect enough coins to pay for your premium subscription.
You can use the Hungama Movies app for mobile phones to watch online movies Hindi for free for 30 days thanks to the free trial as well.
BigFlix is a paid streaming platform for Indian Bollywood movies, which includes thousands of titles in Hindi and in 8 other languages from India.
You can take advantage of the BigFlix free trial for 30 days in order to watch the best Hindi movie on the platform you want for free.
One of the best sites to watch Bollywood movies online offers paid subscriptions, or you can pay per movie if you prefer.
Bigflix is also available as an app that works on a variety of different operating systems and devices.
YuppFlix is among the easiest Indian movie streaming websites to use. It offers a minimalist design and will allow you to pick among the thousands of movies and TV shows in Hindi and other Indian languages.
You can try out YuppFlix to watch Bollywood movies online for free thanks to the 7-day trial offered by the company. The trial period is just 3 days in Malaysia and the Middle East.
YuppFlix is available for Windows, Android, iOS, Android TV, and Roku.
ErosNow is another one of the best streaming websites for Hindi and regional movies, TV shows, and music.
You can search the productions by title, actors, or producers or browse through the different categories to find a movie you will like to watch.
The website where you can watch Bollywood movies online offers HD quality videos and streaming speeds.
It is compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV Stick.
You can take advantage of the 14-day free trial, which provides access to its entire catalog of movies, shows, and music.
There is a free basic plan that you can use to watch some selected movies and listen to a lot of Bollywood music.
BoxTV includes an impressive collection of Bollywood, as well as Hollywood and Tollywood movies free. You can enjoy streaming them for free and without the need for registering.
The catalog has a good range of older and newer Hindi and other regional films to watch online free, most of which are low-budget, but some hidden gems are in the mix.
Being a completely free streaming site, you can expect to encounter quite a lot of ads when browsing through it and streaming movies on BoxTV.
Top VPNs for streaming Hindi movies
Here is a list of the top VPNs that can be used for the safe streaming of Hindi movies and unblocking geo-restricted content in countries outside of India.
With a good VPN, you will remain anonymous and hidden from your ISP, from authorities, and from hackers or other third parties, while you watch Bollywood movies online free.
- High speed and reliable connections to 5,400 servers in 59 countries, including India, so you can access any of these best sites to watch Bollywood movies online free
- Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption
- Reliable IP masking and DNS leak protection
- A kill switch to protect you if the connection fails
- Fast speed and streaming friendly servers for streaming movies without buffering
- Zero-logs policy
- It can be used for streaming from other platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, and more
- The VPN can also be used for safe torrenting
- It is compatible with most platforms and devices, including TVs and routers
- The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for its plans
- Access to 3,000+ servers in 94 countries, including India, for unblocking geo-restricted websites and content on any of these sites which you can use to watch Bollywood movies online free
- Lightning-fast speeds for streaming without buffering
- Highest level of encryption for all your data
- Your IP will be masked and remain hidden even if the connection to the server fails thanks to the kill switch
- You can use the Split Tunneling feature to stream Hindi movies via the VPN and use your regular and real IP and connection for local browsing, and use
- You can install the VPN on up to 5 devices, and it is compatible with a wide variety of devices and platforms, including game consoles and routers, and Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Smart TVs
- All servers support streaming and P2P torrenting
- You can’t be monitored by your ISP, the authorities, or third parties
- None of your data will be logged, saved, or given to third parties
- The VPN works on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO, Hulu, Showtime, BBC iPlayer, and more
- The company has been audited and verified as a TrustedServer service
- It comes with 24/7 live chat customer support
- There is a free 7-day trial for the VPN mobile apps
- All plans are backed by a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- You will get 3 free months if you sign up for the 1-year subscription plan
- You will have access to more than 6,300 VPN servers in 90 different countries, including 19 servers in India to override geo-blocked content on any of the best sites to watch Bollywood movies online for free
- This is one of the easiest VPNs to use even by newbies
- You can use it on up to 7 devices simultaneously
- It provides reliable AES-256-bit encryption
- The kill switch will keep you protected if the connection drops
- Your ISP won’t be able to monitor and detect your streaming activities and throttle your connection
- All of the servers support torrenting and streaming
- The VPN has a built-in ad blocker and malware protection tools
- It is compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Amazon Fire TV Stick, routers and can be installed as a browser extension
- You can use it to access blocked content on BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and more
- The service is backed by 24/7 customer support
- Every plan comes with a 45-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- You can also try out the service on up to 7 devices during its 7-day free trial
As you can see, there is a wide variety of best sites to watch Bollywood and watch Hindi movies online for free. These best sites are dedicated to streaming and providing access to thousands of Hindi movies and shows.
Each of these best websites offers free access to some or all available titles which you can use to watch Hindi movies and Bollywood movies online.
Keep in mind that many of the streaming sites are blocked in countries outside of India, so the only way to access the best online Hindi movies.in is via a VPN connection to a virtual Indian server.
Thankfully, there are some excellent reliable VPNs that you can use for safe streaming and watching Hindi movies online for free.
So, go ahead and install your VPN, connect to an Indian server, choose one of these best sites to watch Bollywood movies and watch Hindi movies online, and you can start your Hindi-themed binge-watching session right now!